To our customers,
Following the Governments announcement for England to move to step 4 of the roadmap on the 19th July 2021, we wanted to reassure you that the safety of our staff and customers will always be our priority and we believe we still need to act carefully and remain cautious.
We will continue to make your visit to us as safe as possible so that you can meet up with friends and family at the Garden Centre and enjoy breakfast, lunch or a snack in The Lime Tree Restaurant.
Thank you for all of the positive feedback we have had regarding our Covid-19 policies and the safe measures we have put in place to make your visit to us relaxing, comfortable and safe.
- The requirement to wear face coverings by law will be lifted, however we will encourage our staff to and recommend that our staff that don’t work behind a screen or outside continue to do so.
- While the new Covid-19 Delta variant continues to be of concern, we will continue to carry out Workplace Lateral Flow Testing for all staff to help to keep us all safe.
- In The Lime Tree Restaurant we will continue to keep a 2m distance between our tables and use our planted screening, keeping our indoor seating spacious and safe.
- We will continue to use our single use A4 menu which you will find on each table or you can view our menu here prior to your visit.
- Hand sanitising stations will still be available and we would encourage you to please use them.
- Our staff will continue to serve you from behind a screen and we would prefer you to pay by card. Contactless is £45 and we accept Apple Pay and Samsung Pay up to the value of £250.
- We would also still encourage you to continue to check in using our NHS Track and Trace QR Code, however this is no longer a legal requirement.
- Our customer toilets are now fully open in the main garden centre.
- Our outside play area is now full open. All children must be supervised by an adult and please ensure you use hand sanitiser gel or wipes to wipe you children’s hands before and after playing on the equipment.
We wish you well and safe times, from all at Stratford Garden Centre.
Director, Stratford Garden Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 16th July 2021