To our customers,
The Garden Centre, Maidenhead Aquatics, Geraghty’s Butchers and The Fruit & Veg Shack remain OPEN.
- During the busy times we will restrict access, all customers waiting to enter will be asked to form an orderly queue to the left of the main entrance under the marquee and you may be required to use a trolley. This will help with social distancing while shopping.
- At quieter times, trolleys and baskets will be available at the trolley parks and basket points – they will be cleaned regularly and additional sanitiser and blue roll will be available should you wish to clean them yourselves.
- We politely ask that you shop sensibly and safely, that you shop alone or at most as a couple and we please ask that you come with a shopping list and a plan of what you need, so that you can keep your visit concise.
- Once in the Garden Centre, please follow the arrows which indicate the main customer flow and remember to keep a safe social distance of 2 metres from all staff and other customers.
- Please adhere to our safe queuing system at the till, please follow the clear directional signage which will guide you to the next available till as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our till staff will serve you from behind a screen and we will be only accepting card payments, contactless is now £45 and we are now accepting Apple Pay and Samsung Pay up to the value of £250.
- Once you have loaded your car, we kindly ask you to return your trolley to the entrance door.
- The Lime Tree Restaurant is closed from the 5th November until the 2nd December 2020.
- The shops in The Shopping Courtyard are closed but some are offering a Click and Collect service – please see the individual websites or social media pages for further information.
- Please remember our usual happy staff are excited to see you but understandably they may be feeling a little anxious, please respect their space and those of other customers around you.
We are still offering our local and national delivery service and Click and Collect service for those customers that are clinically vulnerable or self-isolating at home. We have added more gifts, toys and Christmas lines ready for the autumn / Christmas period. You can view our online shop here.
Most importantly, we hope you enjoy your visit to us, be it somewhat different and enjoy the time spent in your garden.
We wish you well and safe times, from all at Stratford Garden Centre.
Director, Stratford Garden Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 1st November 2020