To our customers,
The Lime Tree Restaurant will be fully open from Monday 17th May 2021.
Take a look at our new extension to The Lime Tree Restaurant, allowing us to go back to normal capacity whilst remaining a safe 2m distance for you to meet up with family and friends in a safe and comfortable environment.
Thank you for all of the positive feedback we have had regarding our Covid-19 policies and the safe measures we have put in place to make your visit to us relaxing, comfortable and safe.
- We have now returned to a one entrance/exit as per pre-Covid-19 through the main garden centre entrance. We will continue to monitor this and if we feel we need to, we may revert back, so please check regularly
- You can continue to spend time looking around the independent shops in The Shopping Courtyard, meet up with friends or family (as per the new government guidelines) and enjoy breakfast, lunch or a snack in The Lime Tree Restaurant.
- We have made the indoor seating spacious and safe (we are still adhering to a strict 2m social distance) and have increased our outdoor seating area.
- Please note that we must not facilitate gatherings greater than is permitted, under the rules indoor and outdoor gatherings are limited to 6 people or 2 households, our tables are all set out at a 2m safe distance, so we therefore ask that you do not move any of the tables.
- Children and families are welcome but please can we politely remind you that you are responsible for supervising your children and they must adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Due to social distancing measures in our kitchen we have had to limit our hot food offering slightly but our popular favourites are still on the menu, including our signature ‘Fish & Chips’. Everything else remains the same, our menu is available to view here, so that you can browse safely in the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Once in The Lime Tree Restaurant, please choose a table, you will find a single use A4 menu on each table or you can view our menu here prior to your visit.
- We kindly ask that one person per table goes up to the counter to order food and drinks and that you follow the floor stickers. At the counter please follow our one way system and for your safety please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Our restaurant staff will serve you from behind a screen and we would prefer you to pay by card. Contactless is £45 and we accept Apple Pay and Samsung Pay up to the value of £250.
- Following the new government guidelines, we are now required by law to temporary record your contact details for 21 days, this is now every adult member of your party and not just the party leader and I am afraid that failure to do so will mean that you are not permitted to enter the restaurant.
- We must assist the NHS Test & Trace system by providing them with this data if asked to do so. This is designed to contain clusters or an outbreak of COVID-19. Please download the NHS COVID-19 APP on the App Store or Google Play before your visit and scan our QR codes on entry and if you are unable to do this a team member will take your details when entering the restaurant. Your details will not be used for any marketing and will be deleted after 21 days.
- Once you have placed your order, please return safely to your table and our staff will bring your drinks, food, cutlery and condiments to your table.
- When you have finished, we kindly ask you to stack everything neatly on your tray and our waiting staff will wait for you to leave before cleaning your table ready for the next customer.
- When you have enjoyed your meet up and browsed The Shopping Courtyard you may wish to visit the garden centre.
- Our customer toilets are now fully open in the main garden centre.
- Our outside play area is now full open. All children must be supervised by an adult and we ask that there are no more than six children on the play area at one time.
- Please can we ask that the children maintain 2m social distancing at all times when playing on the equipment and that you clean/sanitise the play equipment before allowing your children to play. Please ensure you use hand sanitiser gel or wipes to wipe you children’s hands before and after playing on the equipment and that children do not touch their faces and cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available.
Please remember our usual happy staff are pleased to welcome you back but understandably they may be feeling a little anxious, please respect their space and those of other customers around you.
Most importantly we hope you enjoy your visit to us, be it somewhat different, I am sure it will soon become the new normal.
We wish you well and safe times, from all at Stratford Garden Centre.
Director, Stratford Garden Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update on 14th May 2021