To our customers,
The Lime Tree Restaurant will be re-opening for takeaway sandwiches, cakes, hot and cold drinks from Monday 12th April 2021, Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm.
Place your order at the counter and your takeaway will be available to take home or why not take a seat in our outdoor seating area (weather permitting) from Monday 12th April 2021.
The Lime Tree Restaurant will be fully opening for indoor and outdoor dining when permitted to do so, hopefully this will be on the 17th May 2021.
Thank you for all of the positive feedback we have had regarding our COVID-19 policies and the safe measures we have put in place to make your visit to us relaxing, comfortable and safe.
- We have made the outdoor seating spacious and safe (we are still adhering to a strict 2m social distance) and have increased our outdoor seating area to include an area on the grass in The Shopping Courtyard.
- Please note that we must not facilitate gatherings greater than is permitted, under the rules outdoor gatherings are limited to 6 people or 2 households, our tables are all set out at a 2m safe distance, so we therefore ask that you do not move any of the tables.
- You are required to wear a face covering when you enter, exit and place your order at the counter. This may be removed to eat and drink at the table only.
- Please note that until further notice we will no longer be selling alcohol in The Lime Tree Restaurant for consumption on the premises.
- We kindly ask that only one person per table goes up to the counter to order food and drinks and that you follow the floor stickers. At the counter please follow our one way system and for your safety please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Our restaurant staff will serve you from behind a screen and we will be only accepting card payments. Contactless is £45 and we accept Apple Pay and Samsung Pay up to the value of £250.
- Following the government guidelines, we are required by law to temporary record all contact details for 21 days and I am afraid that failure to do so will mean that you are not permitted to enter the restaurant.
- We must assist the NHS Test & Trace system by providing them with this data if asked to do so. This is designed to contain clusters or an outbreak of COVID-19. In order for us to do this, a team member will take your details when entering the restaurant. Your details will not be used for any marketing and will be deleted after 21 days.
- The Lime Tree Restaurant now has a NHS Track and Trace QR code, this is displayed on all entrances to the restaurant, as well as around the restaurant and at the counter, please download the NHS COVID-19 APP on the App Store or Google Play before your visit and scan on arrival. LETS HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS.
- When you have finished, we kindly ask you dispose of your takeaway rubbish in the bins provided, all of our takeaway packaging is fully recyclable and environmentally friendly. Our waiting staff will wait for you to leave before cleaning your table ready for the next customers.
- Our customer toilets are now fully open in the main garden centre.
- Children and families are welcome but please can we politely remind you that you are responsible for supervising your children and they must adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Our outside play area is now fully open. All children must be supervised by an adult and we ask that there are no more than six children on the play area at one time.
- Please can we ask that the children maintain 2m social distancing at all times when playing on the equipment and that you clean / sanitise the play equipment before allowing your children to play.
- Please ensure you use hand sanitiser gel or wipes to wipe you children’s hands before and after playing on the equipment and that children do not touch their faces and cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available.
Please remember our usual happy staff are pleased to welcome you back but understandably they may be feeling a little anxious, please respect their space and those of other customers around you.
Most importantly we hope you enjoy your visit to us, be it somewhat different, I am sure it will soon become the new normal.
We wish you well and safe times, from all at Stratford Garden Centre.
Director, Stratford Garden Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update on 8th April 2021