- FAUX RATTAN BISTRO SET: The faux rattan bistro set is sure to be a great addition to your garden.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: The set is weather resistant, meaning you don’t need to worry about the elements damaging the set. The synthetic rattan weave partnered with the rust resistant frame mean you can use the set both indoors and outdoors alike.
- FOLD AWAY: The set folds away for easy storage, the chairs sitting on top of each other with the foldaway table make storing the set easy and won’t be taking up much needed room.
- GLASS TOP TABLE: The set includes a tempered glass top table, a great sized table for placing your drinks and snacks on whilst you lay back in the lounge set and really enjoy the sun.
- DIMENSIONS: The outdoor chairs measure; 85cm Height and 75cm Width. The table measures; 41cm tall and 50cm wide. The chairs being wide and low giving you a sturdy, and extremely comfortable base.
Placing an order
Once you have added your items to the basket you can checkout securely and make payment via credit or debit Card. All payments are processed via Worldpay.
Please enter a billing address and if required a different delivery address. We can only deliver to local areas.
Deliveries are made between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Free delivery within CV37 postcode area. Local delivery charges vary from £5 to £20 depending on your location. If no price is displayed after entering your address at checkout, please use Click and Collect (see below) or contact us for additional delivery options.
Minimum order £40 for all deliveries
Click and Collect
We offer a Click and Collect service for those wishing to collect their order directly from Stratford Garden Centre or customers outside of our delivery areas.
Click and Collect available between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic please follow the below process when ordering and collecting.
- Place your order online and select Click and Collect.
- Ensure that you have entered a car registration number you will use for collecting upon checkout. This will enable us to safely fulfil your order on arrival.
- Once you have placed your order online and made payment you will receive an email confirming we have received your order.
- When your goods are ready for collection we will notify you by email or telephone of your allocated collection slot.
- You must adhere to this time for your safety and the safety of other customers.
- Please bring a copy of your order acknowledgment with you. This will also show you an order number.
- All collections must be loaded by the customer into their own car, for everyone’s safety our staff will not be able to assist you.
- A safe social distance of 2 meters must be adhered to at all times, please remain behind the barrier and follow the guidance of our staff member.
- We will not be able to make any additions to your order at time of collection.
Minimum order £20 for Click and Collect