Placing an order
Once you have added your items to the basket you can checkout securely and make payment via credit or debit Card. All payments are processed securely via Worldpay.
Please enter a billing address and if required a different delivery address.
Deliveries are made between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Free delivery within CV37 postcode area.
(Bulk orders or oversized items are subject to an additional £15.00 charge).
Local delivery charges vary from £2.50 to £55 depending on location and items purchased.
Large specimen plants which require trailer transport will be charged on an individual basis.
If no price is displayed after entering your address, please use Click and Collect (see below) or contact us for delivery options.
Curbside / front drive drop only. We aim to deliver within 5 working days but during especially busy periods deliveries may take slightly longer.
Minimum order £40 for all local deliveries
Deliveries will arrive within 2-3 working days
Selected products are available for signed for nationwide delivery from £4.99.
Larger items are charged at £15.00
Smaller items such as seeds cost £2.50.
DHL Parcel UK Tracked Delivery
- Parcels are sent via DHL Parcel UK Tracked Delivery, requiring a signature on delivery.
- Orders must be placed by 11.00am to be processed the same day.
- Dispatch days Monday - Thursday (exc. Bank Holidays).
No minimum order for products that can be delivered using this service
Pallet Shipped Items
Deliveries will arrive within 4-7 working days
England, Wales & Scotland only (excluding Highlands & Islands). We may not be able to deliver these items to some postcodes.
Selected bulky products are available to be delivered Nationwide by a Pallet delivery service. The cart will display a price if this service is applicable to your order and deliverable to your location.
Items are delivered to your driveway. The drivers are unable to take items into your house or garden. Drivers cannot assist in unpacking the item. Cost is for one item only. The items are delivered on a pallet and the pallet would be left at the delivery location. If ordering multiple items and your order exceeds one item there may be additional charges.
You will be contacted with a delivery date. This can be rearranged upon request.
Click and Collect
We offer a Click and Collect service for those wishing to collect their order directly from Stratford Garden Centre or customers outside of our delivery areas.
Click and Collect available between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic please follow the below process when ordering and collecting.
- Place your order online and select Click and Collect.
- Ensure that you have entered a car registration number you will use for collecting upon checkout. This will enable us to safely fulfil your order on arrival.
- Once you have placed your order online and made payment you will receive an email confirming we have received your order.
- When your goods are ready for collection we will notify you by email or telephone of your allocated collection slot.
- You must adhere to this time for your safety and the safety of other customers.
- Please bring a copy of your order acknowledgment with you. This will also show you an order number.
- All collections must be loaded by the customer into their own car, for everyone’s safety our staff will not be able to assist you.
- A safe social distance of 2 meters must be adhered to at all times, please remain behind the barrier and follow the guidance of our staff member.
- We will not be able to make any additions to your order at time of collection.
No minimum order for Click and Collect